Thursday, September 4, 2008

apple to bed ???

while i was thinking of how to do management individual assignment , i do recall some memories though it happened one year ago..

Back then, i was in my form 6 life at STK Kluang. We were having our our "Tekmenso" "Teknik Menjawab Soalan STPM" on April 07' .

Then me and my gang sat at the last row chit chatting. Then Rachel one of my besties suggested that we play game.. where it started from Apple ..

apple -> sweet -> candy -> colourful -> rainbow -> rain -> cold -> clothes -> ESPRIT -> expensive -> money -> shopping -> Singapore -> Orchard Road -> shopping mall -> girls ->
period -> pad -> Kotex -> Night safe -> Sleep -> bed ... and so on...

From this game we have used the word association technique.
my besties !! the girls ooishee, joyce, me, joey , rachel , daniel (left) kah arng(our senior)

jacky n lihuei our senior too..



my besties !! from left : me, joey, rachel, joyce, ooi shee












No comments: